October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month
Join GettingHired and companies committed to disability inclusion on Thursday, October 5, 2017, from 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. ET. The event provides a unique opportunity to chat online with employers actively hiring talented candidates living with disabilities. Participants will have 10 minutes to text chat (similar to IM-style chats) with each employer.
Some of the featured exhibitors include:
- Allegis Global Solutions
- Schneider Electric
- Charles Schwab
- CA Technologies
- Lincoln Financial Group
Who should attend?
- Job seekers with a disability who want to talk directly to employers nationwide about career opportunities.
- Job seekers with disabilities of all experience levels and industries across the United States.
After registering, attendees can visit virtual employer booths in advance of the event for more information about available jobs. The event is accessible via any device, including smartphone, computer, or tablet.
- Register: create an account and complete the registration form
- Explore: view information about participating organizations and opportunities
- Attend: log in on October 5 and join the chat from any device
- Chat: connect with representatives for 1-on-1 chats